A Crystal Garden's Fan Box

A Crystal Garden on Facebook

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A must see video...

Our family has been privileged to be a part of the adoption community and experienced the incredible joy of adding a child to our family through adoption. It is near and dear to my heart and I wanted to share with my customers some of the charities that A Crystal Garden supports.

Please view this video ... and grab a tissue.


I will be adding a Great Causes section to my sidebar of some really great charities that help the orphans of the world.

A Crystal Garden is proud to support through auctions on ebay using Mission Fish. Look for our Chinese Love Character bracelets on ebay with the donation symbol next to them. Currently 20% of the sales of this bracelet go directly to Love Without Boundaries.

No comments: