A Crystal Garden's Fan Box

A Crystal Garden on Facebook

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anyone want some Snow??


I don't know about you guys but this is what it looks like outside my house today and it is still snowing! Last I looked they were reporting 20+ inches for us but we have not ventured outside yet. I have Chili in the slow cooker and the hot chocolate ready for after snow warmth. Surprising enough, I think I have the only kids on the planet that are not big fans of the snow. I know when I was young we would have been out there the minute we woke up!

As far as ACG business goes, I have all my orders caught up for once! I thought I would be playing in the snow with my kids today and worked hard to get them caught up so I could play without feeling like I needed to be working. I have been working on the blog and updating the header and slide show. Next up is to add the new Simply Sweet Clip sets I have created to the website. I also need to update all the dreaded color lists for each item. This is one task I truly do not like as I have to go into each item to update them. It is so frustrating that there is not an easier way to do that.

Hope you all are enjoying your families on this wonderful Saturday!

No comments: