A Crystal Garden's Fan Box

A Crystal Garden on Facebook

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh...Say it ain't so!

Nature is truly working against me this week. MORE SNOW is coming! I had grand plans of heading to Costco tomorrow and loading up on food and party stuff. I wanted to clean on Friday and bake the cake as well as some brownies and cranberry bread. Saturday would be a day of touch up and some Wii playing with my kids. Saturday night all the party guests would arrive and my now 7 and soon to be 5 year olds would be enjoying their party.

BUT NO! It is supposed to snow tonight and all day tomorrow 6-12". I closed the store to prepare for a party that may be canceled, well at least pushed to next weekend. URG....... Parking is the true issue since we will be dug out by Friday night or early Saturday morning but can't really have guests over if there is no where to put their cars.

Ah.... the best made plans.......

I may be reopening sooner than planned. It does feel good to be almost completely caught up on making bows though. :)

No comments: