A Crystal Garden's Fan Box

A Crystal Garden on Facebook

Friday, February 19, 2010

Website Catch Up Closing....

I always hate to have to do this but I will be closing the website today in order to catch up on orders and everyday life! You all have blessed me with a large number of orders that stays at a pretty high level continually. I asked God to bless my business and WOW has he ever. My mom jokes with me to be careful what you wish for. LOL.

We are celebrating two birthdays this next Saturday and I need to get my house cleaned and in order and I also have a large pile of orders that need to be completed.

I will continue to work on all the current orders in house until they are all shipped. Ebay will not be affected by the closing and I will continue to fill Ebay orders as they come in.

Over the years I have been told to just increase my shipping times instead of closing the website. Problem I have with that is when orders come in I feel like I should be working on them. I try to play with my kids and enjoy their birthday weekend while in the back of my head the number of orders piling up makes me feel stressed and thinking I should be working. I suppose that is one of the downfalls of having an at home business, as in you are also always at work. :)

No comments: