A Crystal Garden's Fan Box

A Crystal Garden on Facebook

Monday, February 8, 2010

Seriously?? MORE SNOW?


As you can see by the picture we have having loads of fun with all this snow! We got around 30 inches on Saturday and have been playing ever since. What is amazing is that starting tomorrow night into Wednesday we are supposed to get another 18-24 inches! I have no idea where they are going to put it all to make the roads passable in our neighborhood. This is a kids dream world with no school until next Tuesday for my kids between days already scheduled to be off and snow days.

For ACG business, orders from this past weekend will go out tomorrow and if yours is included a shipping notice will go out from paypal in the morning. I don't expect to be able to ship again until Friday at the earliest. I will just have to see how things go with the snow and I can't work as fast when all the kids are home. I have to build a few snowmen myself as well as sled down the driveway or I am just not being a good mom. :)

No comments: